Thursday, July 22, 2010

twitter

After several hours of delving into the information available...I'm still trying to process the sequence of events with regard to blogging/twitter/social bookmark etc.....

After signing in to a twitter account I looked at and watched the help link videos for what's next. I'm not exactly sure how to establish a PLN. Perhaps it follows, once you have info from people you follow, and then your network forms.

So, I see the time investment required to learn this new process for me, as an educator, coincides with the time investment we require from students to learn the material we teach.

Duh!!!

1 comment:

  1. I always feel that taking classes makes me a better teacher, not necessarily because of all I learn in those classes, but rather because I wear the shoes of a student again and remember what it feels like to walk in them.
    Not a duh, Karen, but rather an "aha!"

    ReplyDelete